With the popularity of new energy vehicles, the demand for on board charging equipment has gradually increased. However, you need to pay attention to some matters when using car charging equipment to avoid unnecessary risks.
1. Use suitable charging equipment: Different models of new energy vehicles need to use different charging equipment. When choosing on board charger, you need to pay attention to the model and charging standard to ensure that the charging equipment matches the car.
2. Pay attention to the voltage and current: When charging, you need to pay attention to the voltage and current of the on board charger to avoid too high voltage or too high current during charging, which will affect the life of the car battery.
3. Confirm the charging interface: Before connecting the charging device and the car, you need to confirm the location and type of the charging interface. In addition, you should make sure that the charging interface is free of foreign objects to avoid affecting the charging effect.
4. Safe electricity use: You need to pay attention to safe electricity use when using charging equipment. You need to choose plugs and sockets that meet safety standards to avoid leakage and other safety hazards. At the same time, the equipment should be kept stable while charging to avoid accidental collapse or movement of the equipment.
5. Continuously monitor the charging progress: The charging progress needs to be continuously monitored during the charging process to avoid overcharging. At the same time, attention needs to be paid to the charging duration, and the appropriate charging duration should be selected according to the model to ensure the charging effect.
6. Avoid over-charging and over-discharging: Both over-charging and over-discharging will have certain effects on the battery life. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid overcharging and over-discharging when using charging equipment to protect the battery.
7. Check the charging equipment regularly: Check the charging equipment regularly for damage or ageing to avoid safety hazards caused by ageing or damage to the charging equipment.
8. Avoid charging in bad weather conditions: When encountering bad weather, avoid using charging equipment to charge outdoors to avoid electric shock or other accidents.
When using on board charger equipment, attention needs to be paid to safe, stable and reasonable power consumption to ensure charging effect and battery life. At the same time, charging equipment needs to be checked regularly to avoid accidents caused by ageing or damage to charging equipment.
Contact Person: Miss. Fiona