|Input Voltage:||AC380V||Rated Power:||120kw|
|Output Voltage:||700v||Output Current:||400A|
High Efficiency, High Power Density
Wide working voltage
low input harmonics
wide operating temperature
Support hot-swappable and parallel functions Perfect fault detection tips
Do not remove the outer cover when powered on, and visually check the operation of the charger from the outside to confirm that there is no abnormal situation. The following points are usually checked.
(1) The operating performance meets the standards and specifications;
(2) The surrounding environment conforms to the standards and specifications (see the use environment);
(3) The panel instrument shows that all the function switches are normal;
(4) No abnormal voice, vibration and smell;
(5) Whether the fan is running normally;
(6) No abnormal conditions such as overheating or discoloration;
(7) Whether the input voltage is in the normal working range;
(8) Whether the connecting line joints are fastened.
Rated Input Voltage Range
Three-phase, four-wire, AC380V
Rated input frequency
Maximum conversion efficiency
Max output voltage
Rated output power
Output and input plug specifications
Follow customer requirement
Forced air cooling.
Full power output at -40°C to 50°C.
Contact Person: Miss. Fiona